January 31, 2010

enough is enough

Some days I love love love blogging. And other days it's just another thing on my to-do list.

It doesn't help that I have two blogs to update. Inevitably, I end up posting more to one blog than the other. And then there's the problem of deciding which blog to post what information to... Sometimes, it's easier to just not post.

Today, I have come up with the solution, and I've finally taken the time to figure out how to do it: to merge the two blogs.

So, it is with the slightest bit of sadness that we bid adieu to this blog, and move everything to my personal blog, because, really, I'm the only one who posts here anyhow. I'm excited. I think I'll feel less conflicted over the whole blogging-direction thing.

And don't worry, you can still get your Liam-cuteness-fix, you'll just have to do it here instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment