August 26, 2009

a busy week

Last week, my mom and brother, Forest, moved out here. To Northwest Arkansas! It has been a blur of a week. We spent an entire day visiting the local high schools so Forest could choose his best fit: Heritage High *Go War Eagles!*. This narrowed down another day of apartment hunting: a cute complex in Rogers. Several more days were spent signing up for utilities, furniture hunting, and finally this last Sunday, moving them in.

It all meant lots of driving. Lots of takeout, and lots of ice cream cones to keep a certain grouchy man a happy traveler.

I didn't take any pictures.

Here are the only ones from the past week, just before we left for the Fayetteville Farmers' Market. He was just too cute with his apple and *thrift store find* Crocs for Fall.



Hop on over to my blog see a chair I recovered for my mom's place. Hopefully I'll take some pictures of their apartment soon, along with some of Liam with his Grammie and Uncle Forest.

1 comment:

  1. I miss seeing your face! We're going to St. L until Tues. or else I'd show up at your front door or beg you to come to mine. Either way, you're all being prayed for by me. I love you and by the way, awesome chair!!

    ReplyDelete