February 6, 2009

Pesky Cat

At 5:30 this morning, I heard Liam talking and giggling. I instantly knew what was going on. Both of our cats have been climbing into his crib with him lately. Coleridge normally just curls up next to him, but Hopkins gets a bit more interactive.

After a few minutes, Liam's happy giggles turned into complaining cries and I headed downstairs to kick the cat out of his room.

When I got there, Hopkins was sitting on Liam's stomach and kneading his chest. Liam was trying to push him off. And, Liam had drool all over his forehead (yes, this cat drools).

I sure wish I had my camera at that moment, but who carries one around at 5 in the morning?

This reminder will have to do: Hopkins has always insisted on being really close with Liam.
8 weeks - seems so long ago now

No comments:

Post a Comment